- Turn on the lights.
- Turn on Ipad
- Unlock the Door,
- Turn on all open signs,
- draw all the curtains open.
- Put on work shirt.
- Switch the power on underneath the counter, THEN plug in the credit card read and LED sign.
- The credit card reader requires an internet signal before powering on. (which comes from the power strip.)
- Count the drawer and open the shift.
- Play music in the store.
- Plug in all display cases.
- Make sure all power strips are switched on. (amps, keyboards, etc.)
- Turn on the heat or air conditioner if needed. The heat should not exceed 68° F.
- The walkways should be reasonably cleared of debris and any garbage.
- Check for packages, leave any letters in the mailbox.
- The front door should be reasonably smudge free.
- Items addressed to the business can be opened.
- Check the repairs for any work that can be done. (If authorized to do repairs).
- Turn off all open signs.
- Lock the doors.
- Count the drawer and close the shift. (If the drawer is off, inform a manager.)
- Turn off the credit card reader and LED sign.
- Turn off all televisions, Computers, Ipads, power strips. (Amps, keyboards, computer power strip.)
- Draw curtains/blinds.
- Return work shirt to rack. If works shirts are dirty, put them in the upstairs laundry basket.
- Make sure heat is at 60° or air conditioning is off.
- Clock out.
- Double check that all doors are locked before leaving.