- Turn on the lights.
- Turn on Ipad
- Unlock the Door,
- Turn on all open signs,
- draw all the curtains open.
- Put on work shirt.
- Switch on the black power strip and then the white one by the computer and turn on the LED sign on counter.
- The credit card reader requires an internet signal before powering on. (which comes from the black power strip.)
- Count the drawer and open the shift (make sure there is enough change in the drawer.)
- If there is not enough change, make sure to go to BB&T and break a larger bill.
- Make sure music is playing from the computer.
- Plug in/turn on all display cases.
- Make sure all power strips are switched on. (amps, keyboards, etc.)
- Turn on the heat or air conditioner if needed. The heat should not exceed 68° F.
- The walkways should be reasonably cleared of debris, leaves, snow, etc.
- Check for packages, leave any letters in the mailbox.
- The front door should be reasonably smudge free.
- Items addressed to Prodigy Studios can be opened.
- Check the repairs for any work that can be done. (If authorized to do repairs).
- Turn off all open signs. (Two in front windows, one in back window)
- Lock the doors.
- Count the drawer and close the shift. (If the drawer is off, inform a manager.)
- Turn off LED sign on counter.
- Make sure lesson room and case storage lights are turned off.
- Turn off all televisions, Computers, Ipads, power strips. (Amps, keyboards, computer power strip.)
- Unplug/turn off all display cases.
- Draw curtains/blinds.
- Double check Jeff's work with the dogs (food, water, dogs in correct areas).
- Return work shirt to rack. If works shirts are dirty, put them in the upstairs laundry basket.
- Make sure heat is at 60° or air conditioning is off.
- Clock out.
- Double check that all doors are locked before leaving.